School Events in March

William Poole, Section Editor

March holds a few events that Uwharrie Charter students, especially Seniors, should be aware of. Here’s a list of events occuring in March 2020 at Uwharrie Charter Academy High School.

March 2nd

Students will receive class registration sheets in Foundations for the 2020-2021 school year, for more questions about classes, see the front office.

Money for the NC Battleship field trip is due for American History II students. The price is $55.

March 3rd

All school fees are due on March 3rd, this includes 2nd-semester parking pass fees, the General School fee, and Senior fees. If you have any questions, see/email Ms. Parrish

March 4th

An assembly will be held with AP teachers and elective teachers in the gym about the classes that will be offered in the 2020-2021 school year.

March 6th

All report cards will go home, starting a new grading period.

March 9th

Students will begin meeting with Mrs. Rabb and Ms. Parrish for 2020-2021 class registration, be sure to have some ideas before you meet with them.

The UCA Book Fair starts on this day, for any questions contact Mrs. Walker

March 11th

The second payment for the NY trip is due, ask Doctor Whatley for more question.

March 12tb

There will be a NC Zoo trip for FFA.

March 14th

This is the last day for the book fair, for any questions contact Mrs. Walker

March 16th

Jostens will be present during lunch to deliver class rings and caps/gowns. Senior Fees must be paid before caps/gowns can be given out.

March 17th

Interviewers for FFA Regional officers

March 19th

The NC USS Battleship field trip will be on this day for American History II students.

March 20th

This is the last day to apply for the 2020-2021 school year.

March 24th

FFA Federation Competition

March 25th

This is the Cap/Gown picture day, this will start at 9 pm and end at noon.

March 26th

Wear purple to represent for Epilepsy day!

For questions about any of these events, be sure to ask the front office or any high school staff for further info or guidance.